Saturday, February 17, 2024

 Latest posts from Sangeeta Melekar

Sangeeta Melekar
3 days ago
बसंत पंचमी की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएँ !! HAPPY SARASWATI PUJA !!
204
Sangeeta Melekar
2 weeks ago
A Tribute to Lata Mangeshkar (Didi) on February 6, 2024 Dear Friends, we will be paying our tribute to the Legend Lata Mangeshkar (Didi) on her second Death Anniversary on February 6, 2024 with a few additional songs. Stay tuned !! HARE KRISHNA !! 🙏 🌹
124
Sangeeta Melekar
2 weeks ago
UPDATE ON SHORTS !! Dear Friends, this is to inform you that as of now, all 1102 shorts published to date on this channel have been updated to include link to the full song on the Shorts itself. Please do let me know if you happen to come across any invalid links. Enjoy!! Hare Krishna 🙏 🌹
80
Sangeeta Melekar
2 weeks ago
Searching for a song within my Channel. Some of my viewers have been enquiring about on how to search for certain videos on my channel. I know that almost all of us use our mobile phones for watching videos on YouTube. The mobile version of YouTube App does not provide a direct way to search for videos within a channel. The desktop version of YouTube has this feature available on the home page of the channel on the right side of the Community tab as a search icon "magnifying glass". You can type in few words of a song and it will give you a list of all the songs with those words. This video will help you use your mobile phone to do the same search. Do not use the YouTube app for this search, it will not work. You have to access my YouTube channel just like on a desktop. Here are the steps: 1. Open a web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc.). In the address bar type YouTube.com 2. Search for Sangeeta Melekar. Pick Sangeeta Melekar. Click on my picture. It will take you to my Home Page 3. The line where you see the tabs for Home, Videos, Shorts, Playlists, you will see the Search tab next to Playlists. This Search tab is not available in the YouTube app for mobile phones. Click on it and you will be able to search my songs from here. I have included some screen shots from my mobile to help you understand this. Hare Krishna !! https://youtu.be/ryuGISSAmAM
44
Sangeeta Melekar
2 weeks ago
Show on February 24, 2024 !! Dear Friends, as part of the year-long Mohd. Rafi Birth Centenary Celebrations, Klub Nostalgia will be hosting a show on February 24, 2024 at Shanmukhanand Auditorium in Sion, Mumbai. This show and other Centenary Celebration Shows will also be LIVE STREAMED on YouTube. Please see the flyer for details and make your booking for the Live Concert and Online Streaming. Hoping to see you all soon !! HARE KRISHNA 🙏 🌹 😊
68
Sangeeta Melekar
2 weeks ago
CONGRATULATIONS !! 2 LAKH SUBSCRIBERS. HARE KRISHNA 🙏 🌹 Dear Friends, my heartiest Congratulations to all of you...today your channel surpassed 2 Lakh subscribers. This wouldn't have ben possible without your sincere involvement and blessings. I also want to take this opportunity to thank you all for appreciating my singing and for supporting me in my effort to provide quality education to underprivileged children at ISKCON, Wada. I would humbly request more of you to join me in this effort and become sustaining doners. Kindly contribute whatever amount you can afford comfortably on a monthly basis...no amount is small. May Lord Krishna bring health, happiness and prosperity in your lives. Hare Krishna!! Jai Shree Ram !!🙏 🌹 Sharing a few pictures of Radhanath Swami Maharaj Ji at the inauguration of Ram Mandir in Ayodhya (January 22, 2024) and my participation in a Bhajan Sandhya in Mumbai in celebration of this historic day. Hare Krishna !!
109

No comments: