Monday, May 19, 2014

Mere Sapne Mein Aana Re





All comments (15)

Share your thoughts

Stream


Mr.Katariya well done thanks very much...
Reply
 · 

God bless Sangeeta Ji.  Kisi ki nazar na lage...

Singing with each and smile yet such perfection is just mind blowing
Reply
 · 

Mai awo ga ree.wow she,s really good
Reply
 · 

what a beautiful voice!

I am in consonance with dear Sanjeev. Glorious singing and equally strong musical arrangement.

your voice, expressions,smile-all are beyond comparison, at least for me. This song was already in my hit list and...aapki aawaz ne to char chand laga diye ismen......sun sun ke dil hi nahin bharta.....dil kahta hai bus ek bar aur......dave

excellent performance....nicely sung....

DHOLAK MASTER JI KO SLAAAAM...

Aapne theek hi kahaa! In the original record, woh dollak inventor Dattaram(SJ's AsstMD) ka kamal thaa! Really the dollak player did well and the mandolin and Keyboard players also!

Sangeeta ji I 'm not getting proper words in support of your lovely voice and the way you sing this beautiful song.-- its really Kabile Tarif, jitni tarif ki jaye kam hogi......dave kohli ( delhi )

SUPERB SUPERB BAS SUPERB..KAMAAL KA GAYAN...ITNA MAJA AAYA ..KYA DHOLAK BAJAI HAI AUR KYA KHOOB GAYA HAI

Sangeeta ji, I could not remove my eyes from your face during the full song .when I listen to you,it touches to the depth of my heart.....can I have your contact? I'm Dave Kohli ( davekohli@gmail.com // 09871353966) MD at Davison Realtors Pvt Ltd. It's my humble request pl. write me your contact details. ..... Take care ....Dave Kohli( delhi)

Sangeethaji, aap ko haardik Badhayee! Very nice selection of a very good melody created by SJ for the film - "Rajhath", both the singer and everybody of the orchestra did an excellent job to reproduce all the minutes of this all time melody! Particularly, the singer has exhibited her extraordinary talent with melody,expression, feel and modulation to her BEST! My Hearty congrats!

Reply
 · 
5






RAJHATH-1956,PRADEEP KUMAR ,MADHUBALA ,SOHRAAB MODI,KAMMO ,ULLHAAS,MURAAD,LYRICS BY SHAILENDRA & HASRAT JAIPURI,MUSIC BY SHANKAR JAIKISHAN

Lyrics / Video of Song : Mere Sapne Me Aana Re Sajna



haaa�
mere sapne me aana re sajna
mere sapne me aana re sajna
mere sapne me aana re

thake thake nayan piya dekhe raah teri
thake thake nayan piya dekhe raah teri
dhire dhire jadu kare chand ki ujeri
dhire dhire jadu kare chand ki ujeri
mere sapne me
sama bada hi suhana re sajna
mere sapne me aana re sajna
mere sapne me aana re
mere sapne me aana re sajna
mere sapne me aana re

chori chori aake piya baithna sirahane
chori chori aake piya baithna sirahane
jaan ke main chup rahungi nind ke bahane
jaan ke main chup rahungi nind ke bahane
mujhe chhed ke jagana re sajna
mere sapne me
mere sapne me aana re sajna
mere sapne me aana re
voh baat zara mere kano me
phir se kah jana re
mere sapne me aana re sajna
mere sapne me aana re
mere sapne me aana re sajna
mere sapne me aana re

  1. RAJ HATH | POPULAR FULL HINDI MOVIE | SUPERHIT HINDI MOVIES | PRADEEP KUMAR - MADHUBALA

    Starring : Madhubala, Pradeep Kumar, Ulhas Director : Sohrab Modi Writer : Shams Lucknowi (story) Maharaja Daljit of Jagmere ...


No comments: